If you are interested in working with SEAMUS GOLF, please send your resume to [email protected] along with information about what you'd like to do in the body of the e-mail. We will retain your information on file, should an opportunity arise. In the meantime, we post positions currently open here, and as of right now all positions are filled. Our brand is ever growing and changing, so please do not hesitate to jot us a note if you'd like to express an interest in being a part of our team.
CORE REQUIREMENTS TO BE A SEAMUS TEAM MEMBER
-Must be able to assist with a variety of production functions in crisis situations.
-Must work from the office.
-Full time work week prescribed at 40 hours a week. Some situations may require more than 40 hours of work in a week.
-A general interest in the well being of the Company.
-A general interest in the well being of Co-Workers.
-A positive, fun, and hard working attitude brought to the workplace on a DAILY basis.
-A willingness to attend a variety of unpaid work social events throughout the year, generally limited to Holiday Party and the Summer Picnic.
-Potential to travel 1-4 weeks a year with ample notice for events.
In-House SewerWe are looking for a couple production sewers to join our team full time. Experience in production work is preferred but willing to review all applicants.
- Work on a continuous stream of different projects using materials such as wool, cotton, canvas, and leather.
- Utilize an industrial sewing machine such as a Juki and Adler.
- Assist with maintaining patterns and update as necessary.
- Provide assistance with other projects or products when requested.
- Previous work on an industrial sewing machine.
- Experience with a walking foot is an added bonus.
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Communicate with other personnel in design, production preparation, sales, and customer service to make sure projects are finished on time and the finished good will meet or exceed expectation of team and customer.
- Be open to feedback and willing to adjust procedure if requested.
- 18 years or older
- Diploma/GED is NOT required.
- Be able to communicate verbally
- Able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Great manual dexterity
- Able to work quickly with attention to detail
- Be familiar with industrial sewing machine and daily care
Please send an email to [email protected] explaining your interest in the position and past experience working on an industrial sewing machine. If you have examples of past work, please send as well.
Compensation: Depends on experience and skill set. Will be an hourly and/or piece-rate with benefits.
We are seeking a motivated, positive energy, task-oriented and details driven team member to join our company on a FULL TIME basis as a production associate focusing on cutting and order organization. The correct applicant will receive compensation commensurate with experience and market, paid at an hourly rate. SEAMUS is a quickly growing brand, one of the fastest growing companies in Oregon, and we are seeking an individual that can grow with us.
Seamus Golf is proud to be the first Oregon based woolen golf accessories brand where each product is carefully designed, cut, sewn, and packaged by hand for each individual golfer. Only the finest and most elegant 100% woolen fabrics are selected from local mills in the Pacific Northwest as well as distinguished mills from the United Kingdom to create the shell of our headcovers and other accessories.
Position Type: Entry Level, Full Time
Skills Used on a Daily Basis:
- Read and correspond in English, and utilize basic math skills.
- Be able to interpret information from a sales order to production set up.
- Physically cutting materials on a daily basis while maintaining high quality standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Gmail (browser)
- Positive upbeat can do attitude on a daily basis, including in stressful situations.
- Problem Solver and must be able to multi-task.
- Be able to function as an individual on a team.
- Must pay attention to details, but be able to see the larger picture in those details.
- Ability to make effective decisions based on options presented.
- Willingness to work as a team member on a small team.
- Once direct responsibilities are finished each day, proactively identify areas that need assistance in other departments.
- Willingness to participate in activities not necessarily in job description, but that meets daily changing needs of office.
- Provide customer service in a pleasant, direct, and up-beat manner.
- Be able to find the answers to customer questions and accurately direct inquiries if needed.
- High School Diploma, or GED completion
- Some College experience is preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
- Experience working in other positions for at least 2 years, and consecutively at one position for at least 6 months.
- Experience shipping with USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL is helpful but not a requirement. We will train the right applicant.
- Consistantly cutting fabrics with sharp rotary blade/ straight edge and scissors, while handling instruments in a safe and responsible manner.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves standing for a majority of the day, walking and lifting up to 50 pounds for long periods of time throughout the day.
- The dexterity to tie small ties, visibly see small details and discern between thread and fabric, and the ability to determine colors accurately is very important and crucial to the success of this position.
- Communication in English is integral to this position.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Hours are firmly set at 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with a half hour unpaid lunch.
For position consideration, please email a copy of your resume and cover letter (pdf format is preferred) to: [email protected]