WORKING WITH SEAMUS
Seamus Golf is in its 10th year as a maker of hand crafted accessories for the enthusiast golfer. Our team works directly with the leading golf shop accounts, events, and the teams of the highest profile celebrities to create bespoke gifts. Our work and story can be seen at CNN, ESPN, Golf Digest, Hypebeast, Forbes, Golf Magazine, and Even Magazine in Japan. Seamus Golf has collaborated with a number of Golf and Non-golf Brands including Callaway, Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, Adidas, Extra Butter, BMW, and musicians such as Iration. Our team prides itself on making the best products in the golf industry, and continually works to improve processes as the company grows.
If you are interested in working with SEAMUS GOLF and do not see a posting below that applies to your skill set, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with information about what you'd like to do in the body of the e-mail. We will retain your information on file, should an opportunity arise. In the meantime, we post positions currently open here. Our brand is ever growing and changing, so please do not hesitate to jot us a note if you'd like to express an interest in being a part of our team.
CORE REQUIREMENTS TO BE A SEAMUS TEAM MEMBER
- Must be willing to assist with a variety of production functions in crisis situations.
- Must work from the Beaverton, Oregon office location.
- A general interest in the well being of the Company and Co-Workers.
- A positive, fun, and hard working attitude brought to the workplace on a DAILY basis.
- A willingness to attend a variety of unpaid work social events throughout the year, generally limited to Holiday Party and the Summer Picnic.
- Potential to travel 1-4 weeks a year with ample notice for events.
This position is responsible for helping customers with questions, placing orders, order status, order issues, returns and giving customers information about products and services.
- Maintains customer service e-mail and phone messages in a professional manner while upholding the company’s beliefs and ideals at all times.
- Responds to all customer communications, complaints or issues in a timely and accurate fashion, alerting manager of any issues or communication they are not comfortable with.
- Maintains the company’s strong customer service policies, while providing outstanding customer service.
To apply, please visit Indeed.com