Hiwahiwa Paradise Park Head Covers
Say “Aloha” to your favorite new golf accessory - the Hiwahiwa Paradise Park. Made from densely woven cotton fibers, this Bark Cloth fabric is slightly textured, resembling the rough surface of tree bark. The timeless tropical design will add some Hawaiian flair to any bag.
- Densely woven cotton Bark Cloth
- Black coloring with accents of bright, tropical flowers
- Also available in a Drawstring Pouch
- Lined with Black Fleece on Driver, Fairway and Hybrid
- Lined with Orange Fleece on Blade covers
- Personalized leather label available for Driver, Fairway and Hybrid covers
Headcover, Pouch & Towels
Each cover or pouch offers the option to add a customized leather label sewn onto it. We use a vegetable tanned leather sourced from Oregon Leather Company, and can inscribe virtually any single color text or logo (that you own the rights to) onto the leather. Most golfers get their initials, name, or favorite word/saying. The artwork is burned into the leather, in a process that is similar to the branding process.
You've found the perfect gift for the golfer in your life, why not include a little extra Seamus touch? Our tartan gift wrapping is made from hand-selected, limited-quantity fabrics and are made to present as well as they wear.
Our Hand Forged® Ball Markers include free personalization. We will hand stamp your ball mark with up to 5 characters.