SEAMUS IS NOW HIRING
Posted on Friday, January 12 2018 04:37:00 PM in News by Theresa Meireis
We are seeking a motivated, positive energy, task-oriented and details driven team member to join our company on a FULL TIME basis, with compensation commensurate with experience and market, paid at an hourly rate. SEAMUS is a quickly growing brand, one of the fastest growing companies in Oregon, and we are seeking an individual that can grow with us.
Position Type: Entry Level, Full Time
Tech Resources Used on a Daily Basis:
- PC or Apple Computer
- Thermal Label Printers
- Ship Station (browser)
- Shopify (browser)
- Adobe Illustrator (software)
- Gmail (browser)
- Google Docs (browser)
- Answer a phone, and utilize features of a phone
- Typing: 50+
- Laser Machines (Yes, you read that correctly. Lasers.)
- Problem Solver and must be able to multi-task.
- Must pay attention to details, but be able to see the larger picture in those details.
- Ability to make effective decisions based on options presented.
- Willingness to work as a team member on a small team.
- Once direct responsibilities are finished each day, proactively identify areas that need assistance in other departments.
- Willingness to participate in activities not necessarily in job description, but that meets daily changing needs of office.
- Provide customer service in a pleasant, direct, and up-beat manner.
- Be able to find the answers to customer questions and accurately direct inquiries if needed.
- High School Diploma, or GED completion
- Some College experience is preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
- Experience working in other positions for at least 2 years, and consecutively at one position for at least 6 months.
- Experience shipping with USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL is helpful but not a requirement. We will train the right applicant.
- Standing, sitting, bending over, and lifting items 50+ lbs are all requirements of the job.
- The dexterity to tie small ties, visibly see small details and discern between thread and fabric, and the ability to determine colors accurately is very important and crucial to the success of this position.
- Communication in English is integral to this position.
- Hours are firmly set at 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with a half hour unpaid lunch.
- A reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance and a clean driving record are required. We depend on this position to take the mail and/or other packages to their appropriate drop-off location daily (or multiple times per day as needed). Expense reimbursements are provided on a monthly basis.
Please send resume to [email protected]
Many thanks for your interest!