SEAMUS IS HIRING
Posted on Tuesday, June 19 2018 03:16:00 PM in News by Theresa Meireis
We are looking for a couple production sewers to join our team full time. Experience in production work is preferred but willing to review all applicants.
- Work on a continuous stream of different projects using materials such as wool, cotton, canvas, and leather.
- Utilize an industrial sewing machine such as a Juki and Adler.
- Assist with maintaining patterns and update as necessary.
- Provide assistance with other projects or products when requested.
- Previous work on an industrial sewing machine.
- Experience with a walking foot is an added bonus.
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Communicate with other personnel in design, production preparation, sales, and customer service to make sure projects are finished on time and the finished good will meet or exceed expectation of team and customer.
- Be open to feedback and willing to adjust procedure if requested.
- 18 years or older
- Diploma/GED is NOT required.
- Be able to communicate verbally
- Able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Great manual dexterity
- Able to work quickly with attention to detail
- Be familiar with industrial sewing machine and daily care
Please send an email to [email protected] explaining your interest in the position and past experience working on an industrial sewing machine. If you have examples of past work, please send as well.
Compensation: Depends on experience and skill set. Will be an hourly and/or piece-rate with benefits.